What: We will be performing maintenance to the infrastructure supporting delivery of the CloudCentral Email & Calendaring service.
When: Friday 2nd September 2016 - 9pm to 10pm AEST
Why: The maintenance is required to update software components used to provide the service.
The following changes are included in software release 15.3.6081:
- Changed: Deleting a domain using web services no longer accepts a domain alias name in place of the primary domain name.
- Fixed: A scenario when using Outlook with IMAP with an account that is over its disk quota where moving a message may delete the message without copying it to the destination folder.
- Fixed: A scenario where the mailinglist.db file for a domain may not be correctly updated to a new version format from an older version.
- Fixed: A timing issue with index processing that could cause indexing to fail for some messages.
- Fixed: A user can no longer block their own email address using the block sender action in webmail.
- Fixed: Added SetDigestSubscriberList2 function to the svcMailListAdmin web service that replaces the current digest list. The SetDigestSubscriberList function is now deprecated as it added subscribers in the new list to the existing list.
- Fixed: An email message that does not include a date in the header will now display properly in search results.
- Fixed: Auto-cleaning of a user's calendar events now removes expired recurring events.
- Fixed: Calendar event reminders in webmail now display additional information correctly for events that do not include body text.
- Fixed: Contacts now sync properly using the Windows 10 people app using Exchange ActiveSync.
- Fixed: Disabling folder auto-clean rules now functions correctly.
- Fixed: Messages in sent items that were sent from Outlook using Exchange ActiveSync now include the BCC header field.
- Fixed: Migrating calendar events from Exchange now imports yearly recurring events with the correct month.
- Fixed: Migrating data from a Google account now only asks for the Gmail credentials when email is included in the migration.
- Fixed: Migrating notes from Exchange now includes notes found in subfolders.
- Fixed: Parsing a message that contains more than 2048 parts is now aborted to prevent a stack overflow exception.
- Fixed: Renaming a user or manually moving one to a new domain now automatically updates that user's primary email address in the user's Account Profile.
- Fixed: Syncing of the Global Address List using Sharepoint sync now functions correctly.
- Fixed: The end date for a recurring calendar event now displays correctly in webmail when that event does not include a start date.
- Fixed: User default settings for preview pane location and auto spell check now persist after the service is restarted.
- Fixed: Viewing a message in the virus quarantine now displays the correct message date.
- Removed: Removed calls to a Microsoft dll as a backup for DNS lookups since an error in that dll would crash the SmarterMail service.
- Security: Fixed XXE vulnerability with RSS feeds. Thanks to Dawid Golunski (http://legalhackers.com
Impact: Access to email & calendaring services will be intermittently interrupted during the scheduled maintenance period.
Please email email@example.com
or submit a ticket via our online portal at https://support.cloudcentral.com.au
if you have any queries about this maintenance event.